Attention: Real Estate Investors
Discover How To Receive Tier One Level Pricing For Your Owner Financed Notes!
Get Your ABSOLUTELY FREE Copy Of “The Note Holder’s Handbook” How To Structure Your Seller Carry Back Notes… and avoid all the costly mistakes most sellers make when choosing to sell with owner financing.
If you’re tired of receiving low ball offers on your notes, maybe it’s time to look at ways we can help you create notes rated as tier one paper, the highest rating in the secondary note market.
We’ve put together a FREE HANDBOOK to show sellers how to receive tier one pricing for their newly created owner financed notes.
Wondering just how much the owner financed note you just created is worth? Want freedom from collecting payments for the next 10, 20 or even 30 years? Want to sell part of your owner financed note?
In this free handbook you’ll learn…
- The basics of seller carry back notes
- How to create a seller carry back note, with a typical example
- What a “seller carry back” or “owner financed” note is and whether this may or may not be right for all real estate investors
- Sale of a seller carry back note (there are risks, especially when done wrong)
- … and more
Just put your info in the form to the right and we’ll send you this free handbook.
– Mountain View Investors, Inc.